Kathryn Loomis represents clients in a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, financing, and development, with a particular focus on hospitality transactions. Ms. Loomis has also engaged in the pro bono representation of District of Columbia nonprofit organizations in real estate transactions.
- Public Hotel Real Estate Investment Trust in acquisitions, dispositions and financing of major hotel properties in Hawaii, California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, and Indiana.
- Private International Hotel Fund in the financing of a US hotel property.
- Investor and Lender in the disposition of a luxury hotel in Hawaii.
- Washington DC-based Developer in the financing of multiple mixed-use development sites in Washington, DC.
- Washington DC-based Developer in the financing of a retail and apartment complex in Arlington, Virginia.
- National Real Estate Investor in the acquisition and financing of a commercial property in Arlington, Virginia.
- Real Estate Investor in the acquisition and financing of an apartment complex in Richmond, Virginia.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2016
- BA, Amherst College, 2009, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia