Kathryn Loomis represents clients in a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, financing, development and hospitality transactions. Ms. Loomis has also engaged in the pro bono representation of District of Columbia nonprofit organizations in real estate transactions.
- Public Hotel Real Estate Investment Trust in acquisitions, dispositions and financing of major hotel properties in Hawaii, California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, and Indiana.
- Private International Hotel Fund in the financing of a US hotel property.
- Investor and Lender in the disposition of a luxury hotel in Hawaii.
- Washington DC-based Developer in the financing of multiple mixed-use development sites in Washington, DC.
- Washington DC-based Developer in the financing of a retail and apartment complex in Arlington, Virginia.
- National Real Estate Investor in the acquisition and financing of a commercial property in Arlington, Virginia.
- Real Estate Investor in the acquisition and financing of an apartment complex in Richmond, Virginia.
- JD, Yale Law School
- BA, Amherst College, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia