Jeff Martin focuses his practice on patent litigation. He frequently represents research-based pharmaceutical companies in patent litigation against generic drug manufacturers under the Hatch-Waxman Act. Mr. Martin is also a registered patent attorney and regularly represents clients in inter partes review proceedings.
- Counsel for Pfizer in a set of patent litigations involving Pfizer's Xeljanz/Xeljanz XR (tofacitinib citrate) for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Pfizer Inc. v. Micro Labs USA Inc. et al., 1:17-cv-00158-LPS (D. Del.) and related cases.
- Counsel for Pfizer in a set of patent litigations involving Pfizer's Bosulif (bosutinib) for the treatment of leukemia. Wyeth LLC et al. v Alembic Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. et al., 1:16-cv-01305-RGA (D. Del.) and related cases.
- Trial counsel for Acorda Therapeutics in a set of patent infringement cases involving Acorda's drug AMPYRA® (dalfampridine), an oral medication to improve walking in people with multiple sclerosis (MS). Acorda Therapeutics Inc. v. Actavis et al., 1:14-cv-00882-LPS (D. Del.).
- Counsel for Pfizer in a patent infringement case involving Pfizer's drug Celebrex® (celecoxib). Pfizer Inc. v. Lupin Pharma et al., 2:13-cv-121 (E.D. Va.).
- Counsel for Pfizer in a patent infringement case involving Pfizer's drug Tikosyn (dofetilide). Pfizer Inc. et al. v. Tiger Pharmaceuticals, LLC, 14-cv-1501 (E.D. Va.)
- JD, Seton Hall University School of Law, 2010
- BS, Biochemistry, Boston College, 2007
- New York
- New Jersey
- US Patent and Trademark Office