Sean McCormick’s practice focuses on complex commercial and environmental litigation in both state and federal court. Mr. McCormick also maintains an active pro bono practice. Before joining the firm, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Joseph R. Goodwin of the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Mr. McCormick graduated from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law as a member of the Order of the Coif. During law school, he served as the Senior Supervising Editor of the California Law Review, and he worked at the East Bay Community Law Center, where he defended clients in consumer debt lawsuits.
- National coffee retailers in Proposition 65 litigation.
- National business development company in suit alleging alter ego liability regarding investments in California fruit packing company.
- Solar panel manufacturer in a putative class action alleging breach of express and implied warranties and a violation of the California Consumer Legal Remedies Act.
- National business development company in dispute over sale of a commercial building.
- Alarm monitoring company in efforts to enforce and collect judgments related to trade secret protection of customer lists and unfair competition lawsuits.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2013, Order of the Coif
- BBA, Gonzaga University, 2010, magna cum laude
- BA, Gonzaga University, 2010, magna cum laude
- US District Court, Southern District of West Virginia, The Honorable Joseph R. Goodwin