Jennifer McLellan represents public and private companies in a variety of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments. Ms. McLellan also has experience in securities offerings, corporate reorganizations, and corporate governance matters.
- Carestream Health, Inc., an Onex portfolio company, in the sale of its healthcare information systems (HCIS) business to Royal Philips, a global leader in health technology.
- National Securities Clearing Corporation in its inaugural issue of $1 billion of 1.200% senior notes due 2023 and $1 billion of 1.500% senior notes due 2025 pursuant to Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Xilinx, Inc., a NASDAQ-listed semiconductor company, in its acquisition of Solarflare Communications, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, low latency networking solutions.
- JD, Corporate and Commercial Law Certificate, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2015
- BA, Political Science and Dance, Tulane University, 2012, cum laude
- New York