Jennifer McLellan represents public and private companies in a variety of complex business transactions, with an emphasis on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments and divestments. Ms. McLellan has worked with clients in the healthcare, technology and financial services industries, as well as private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
Ms. McLellan regularly advises companies on a wide variety of governance, day-to-day general corporate as well as transactional matters. She has experience assisting public companies in preparing their periodic securities law filings, proxy statements, and related shareholder meeting materials; and other securities law compliance materials and related disclosure matters.
Ms. McLellan attended the University of Maryland Carey School of Law and earned her law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. She served as an Editor of the Law Review at each university.
- Carestream Health, Inc., an Onex portfolio company, in the sale of its healthcare information systems (HCIS) business to Royal Philips, a global leader in health technology.
- National Securities Clearing Corporation in its inaugural issue of $1 billion of 1.200% senior notes due 2023 and $1 billion of 1.500% senior notes due 2025 pursuant to Rule 144A and Reg S.
- Xilinx, Inc., a NASDAQ-listed semiconductor company, in its acquisition of Solarflare Communications, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, low latency networking solutions.
- JD, Corporate and Commercial Law Certificate, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2015
- BA, Political Science and Dance, Tulane University, 2012, cum laude
- New York
- Member, American Bar Association Section of Business Law