Mina Miljevic focuses her practice on a wide range of life sciences and technology transactions, including licensing and collaboration arrangements, material transfer agreements, manufacturing and supply agreements, master services agreements, and other commercial contracts. Her experience includes representing both US and European pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology companies.
Ms. Miljevic graduated from Georgetown University Law Center, where she was a Global Law Scholar, Law Fellow, Senior Notes Editor of the Georgetown Journal of International Law, and member of the Social Enterprise & Nonprofit Law Clinic.
- AstraZeneca in an agreement with Samsung Biologics for a $331 million manufacturing agreement to produce bulk drug substance and drug product to support AstraZeneca's biologics therapeutics at Samsung's facility in Incheon, South Korea.
- Sanofi in a long-term research collaboration with Kymera Therapeutics to discover, develop and commercialize first-in-class protein degrader therapies for patients with immune-inflammatory diseases for $150 million upfront and more than $2 billion in potential milestones plus royalties.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2016
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 2013, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Member, Volunteer Services Advisory Committee at Children's National Hospital