Chris Moulder focuses his practice on patent litigation with an emphasis on medical, electrical, and software technologies. His litigation practice includes US district court cases and Inter Partes Review petitions before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. Dr. Moulder has also assisted clients with patent application drafting, prosecution, and portfolio management across a variety of technologies.
Dr. Moulder has extensive technical experience with more than 15 years in the medical device industry. Prior to joining the firm, he held a management-level position where he lead the development of next generation pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Leading automobile manufacturer in defending a patent infringement suit related to automobile network technology.
- Leading mobile device manufacturer in defending a patent infringement suit related to processor memory technology.
- Patent prosecution in electrical, mechanical, medical device, software, and business method areas.
- JD, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2015, cum laude
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, The George Washington University, 2010
- MS, Physiology & Biophysics, Georgetown University, 1997, Scholae Studiorum Superiorum
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 1994, high distinction
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Federal Circuit Bar Association