Snayha Nath's practice focuses on representing executives and companies in white collar investigations. She has defended clients in a variety of criminal and civil matters, including matters involving the False Claims Act, the Anti-Kickback Act, and the Clean Air Act. Ms. Nath is experienced in all aspects of the investigation process, including responding to subpoenas, preparing for and conducting witness interviews, coordinating document collection, review, and production, and advocating to government agencies on behalf of her clients.
Ms. Nath also is an experienced litigator who has represented clients at all stages of the litigation process. She has engaged in dispositive motions practice, defended depositions, negotiated settlements, and played active roles in numerous hearings and trials.
Ms. Nath maintains a diverse pro bono practice, representing clients in criminal defense, affordable housing, and civil rights matters. She spent seven months as a Loaned Associate in the Housing Law Unit at the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia, where she maintained a full eviction defense caseload and regularly appeared in court.
Ms. Nath earned her JD from Stanford Law School. She graduated summa cum laude from Duke University with an AB in History and a certificate in the Study of Ethics.
- Defense contractor in False Claims Act investigation by DOJ and federal agencies.
- Prestigious university in False Claims Act and Anti-Kickback Act internal investigation.
- Major automobile company in criminal and civil investigations by DOJ, EPA, and SEC.
- Former CEO of automotive industry company in breach of fiduciary duty litigation in federal court.
- Major pharmaceutical manufacturer in state court litigation.
- JD, Stanford Law School, 2015
- AB, History, Duke University, 2011, with distinction, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Northern District of California