Michael Nguyen represents clients in patent, trade secret, and contract disputes in state, federal, and appellate courts, as well as before the US International Trade Commission. His experience includes litigation involving a variety of technologies including user interfaces, GPS systems, mobile devices, microprocessor design, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
In addition, Mr. Nguyen maintains an active pro bono practice in which he represents victims of human trafficking in immigration and other matters. He holds a BS degree in Computer Science & Engineering from the University of California, Davis.
- JD, Notre Dame Law School, 2009
- BS, Computer Science & Engineering, University of California, Davis, 2006
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, District of Colorado
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US Patent and Trademark Office