Haley Nicholson's 10+ years of federal policy and advocacy experience spans education and outreach efforts—for nonprofits and state legislatures and on Capitol Hill—across a robust range of issues impacting domestic and global health (including appropriations, Medicare, Medicaid, and public health), education, labor, foreign affairs, telecommunications, and small businesses.
Ms. Nicholson graduated from the University of Colorado with a bachelor's degree in English and International Affairs and has a Master of Arts in Public Management from Johns Hopkins University. She is an active member of Women in Government Relations (WGR) and chairs its Membership and Engagement Committee.
- MA, Public Management, Johns Hopkins University, 2015
- BA, International Affairs and English, University of Colorado, 2007
- *Not admitted to the practice of law
- Senior Legislative Assistant, US House of Representatives
- Membership Committee Chair, Women in Government Relations, Washington, DC
- Member, She Should Run, Front Runners Program, Washington DC
- Women's Campaign School at Yale
- Woodrow Wilson Foreign Policy Fellow
- Truman National Security Scholar