Dagmar Nolden advises companies and employees in individual employment issues, in particular in the drafting of employment and service contracts, preparation and execution of dismissals and termination agreements and international compliance matters, as well as in collective employment law matters, in particular in corporate restructuring (restructuring and reorganization). In addition, Ms. Nolden advises on visa matters when sending employees of our clients to the United States.
During her studies at the universities of Kiel, Bonn and Surrey (Great Britain), she chose labor law as her main focus. She gained her first practical experience in employment law during her traineeship in a large law firm in Dusseldorf and later in a specialized law firm in Cologne.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Nolden worked as Corporate Counsel for a German subsidiary of an internationally operating trading company. In this role she was responsible for advising the (German-American) management in the specialist departments on all legal issues, in particular contract and labor law, corporate and trademark law, as well as the implementation of legal requirements in economically meaningful structures.
- Steering committee of first-lien noteholders to Techniplas LLC, a leading automotive component manufacturer: the company's Chapter 11 filing and ultimate successful sale of core assets for $110 million to the group.
- Controlling class of noteholders of Zohar III Corp.: Dura Automotive's Chapter 11 filing and ultimate sale of the business to certain members of the controlling class.
- Carestream Health, Inc.: sale of its healthcare information systems (HCIS) business to Royal Philips, a global leader in health technology.
- Shareholders of Quantifoil Micro Tools: sale of all shares to Sample Preparation Technologies, a portfolio company of Battery Ventures.
- Balu und Du e.V. (pro bono): review the organization's governance to be in line with the existing laws, such as rules of association, data privacy and contract law.
- German Professional Services Organization: review of current compliance and corporate governance issues, in particular articles of association, bylaws, codes of conduct and (most important) chairing their annual meeting to avoid potential spontaneous disputes among various members of the board.
- LL.M. Compliance, Universität Regensburg, 2019
- Second State Exam, Higher Regional Appeal Court of Hamburg, 2005
- First State Exam, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, 2001
- German Attorney, authorized to represent before all German Courts (except for the Federal Court of Justice in civil matters) and before the courts of the European Union.