Laura Pacifici's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and white collar defense. Ms. Pacifici represents clients in commercial disputes in federal and state court and AAA arbitrations. She also counsels corporations and individuals facing investigations and enforcement actions by federal and state authorities. Ms. Pacifici maintains an active pro bono practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Pacifici served as a law clerk to the Honorable Harry T. Edwards of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Ms. Pacifici earned her JD from New York University School of Law, cum laude, where she was a Dean's Scholar, served as an Executive Editor of the New York University Law Review, and was a Fellow with the Center on the Administration of Criminal Law. While in law school, Ms. Pacifici interned in the Civil and Criminal Divisions of the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York. She earned her BA from Brown University, magna cum laude, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2016, cum laude
- BA, Political Science, Brown University, 2011, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit, The Honorable Harry T. Edwards