J. Patrick Park encompasses a broad range of complex civil litigation in both state and federal courts. Mr. Park also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Park worked as an associate at another international firm.
Mr. Park graduated from Duke University School of Law where he served as the Chief Executive Editor of the Duke Law and Technology Review, and the Lead Editor of the Alaska Law Review. Mr. Park graduated from Johns Hopkins University and earned his BS in Biomedical Engineering (concentration in Electrical Engineering).
- JD, Duke University School of Law, 2014
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 2006
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- Member, Pro Bono Council with Inner City Law Center