Anne Pearlman assists clients with drafting and negotiating agreements for the commercialization and protection of intellectual property and technology, and advises clients on related matters. Additionally, Ms. Pearlman has represented a diverse array of clients in various intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution and patent litigation in both the life sciences and computer science fields.
- LLM, Queen Mary University of London, 2013, distinction, Roy Goode Award for top marks in program
- JD, University of Georgia School of Law, 2012, cum laude
- BA, Chemistry, Virginia Tech, 2008, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas