Ms. Pingue is deeply committed to civil service. She maintains a robust pro bono practice where she represents clients in the areas of criminal law, immigration, civil rights, and the death penalty. Ms. Pingue also spent seven months as a Loaned Associate with the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia, where she worked in the Housing unit and successfully represented clients in a multiday trial to secure safe housing conditions.
- Multinational technology company in anti-corruption and trade controls compliance counseling and due diligence.
- Individual in Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) and Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA) investigation by special prosecutor Robert Mueller.
- Pharmaceutical company in False Claims Act (FCA) investigations by DOJ and state attorneys generals relating to patient assistance programs.
- Individual in large-scale internal investigation by global pharmaceutical company.
- Independent federal agency in complex state and federal litigation at the trial and appellate levels.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2016, cum laude
- BA, Princeton University, 2013, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia