Bianca Prikazsky focuses on corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions for public and private companies across various industries, including financial services, pharmaceutical and consumer products. She has broad experience in a wide range of corporate matters, including strategic investments, corporate reorganizations, corporate governance, and licensing transactions.
- Pfizer Inc. in its acquisition of Therachon Holding AG, a clinical-stage biotechnology firm focusing on rare diseases.
- Alcon in its acquisition of PowerVision Inc. a medical device development company focused on creating fluid-based intraocular lens implants.
- Aduro Biotech in the negotiation of a research collaboration and exclusive license agreement with Eli Lilly & Company for Aduro's cGAS-STING Pathway Inhibitor program for the research and development of novel immunotherapies for autoimmune and other inflammatory diseases.
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2013
- BA, Communications/Spanish , University of Michigan, 2009
- New York
- New Jersey