Maximilian Reichl advises and represents clients in commercial legal disputes in and out of court, with a focus on contractual claims, manager liability, and antitrust follow-on lawsuits.
He coordinates the firm's German pro bono work and is a member of its Pro Bono Committee.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Reichl gained initial experience during his internships at medium-sized law firms in Passau, Hamburg, and Frankfurt, where he focused on counseling international clients on German corporate and business law.
- Industrial bakery: antitrust follow-on litigation, claiming damage compensation against German mills caused by the flour cartel.
- International law firm in multi-million Euro professional negligence litigation, defending claims raised by former clients based on alleged aiding and abetting to embezzlement of investors' funds.
- Investment funds: international arbitration against former German bank, advising on German and EU civil procedural aspects for evidence taking.
- Former Managing Director (of a digital rights management company): extrajudicial defense against misrepresentation claims raised by former contractual partners.
- Real estate agent: pursuing brokerage fee after the sale of an office building.
- Customer service provider: wrongful termination proceedings against its principal.
- Shareholder and managing director (of a company in the retailing industry) extrajudicial defense against manager liability claims asserted by other shareholders.
- Insolvency administrator (of an investment company): evaluating professional liability claims against (i) former members of the company's supervisory board due to breach of duties and (ii) former legal counsel for failure to pursue such claims.
- Second State Exam, Higher Regional Appeal Court of Munich, 2016
- First State Exam, University of Passau, 2014
- German Attorney, authorized to represent before all German Courts (except for the Federal Court of Justice in civil matters) and before the courts of the European Union.