Lauren Rivard's practice focuses on white collar defense and complex product liability litigation in both state and federal courts.
- Consumer products company in the defense of thousands of personal injury cases in state court following the decertification of a class action.
- Corporation in a number of pending products liability actions alleging injuries resulting from the ingestion of lead pigment.
- Individual facing federal criminal charges related to alleged TARP fraud.
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2014, cum laude
- BA, University of Michigan, 2011, highest distinction, high honors
- New York