Eric Robinson represents public and private companies and investors in a wide range of corporate governance, M&A, debt financing, and private equity matters. He has extensive experience advising emerging companies, and has helped start-ups in the energy, retail and cyber-defense markets formalize their organization and prepare for sustained growth.
Prior to joining Arnold & Porter, Mr. Robinson was an associate at a boutique law firm in Colorado and a major international firm in New York. He previously served in the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars with the US Army's 101st Airborne Division and later worked as a civilian at the National Counterterrorism Center and the Joint Special Operations Command.
- Emerging companies in a range of corporate governance and fundraising matters.*
- Aerospace and defense firms in M&A transactions.*
- Technology companies regarding corporate governance and regulatory issues.*
- Special counsel on a multibillion dollar initial public offering.*
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2018
- MA, International Relations, Yale University, 2011
- BA, History & Political Science, Syracuse University, 2004, Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude
- New York
- United States Army
- United States Army Reserve
- National Counterterrorism Center
- Joint Special Operations Command
- Board member, The Wrath Bearing Tree
- Founding member, External Innovation Board for 2nd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne)