Danielle Rosato's practice focuses on a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, strategic alliances, corporate reorganizations, divestments, and licensing and collaboration arrangements. She also advises clients on corporate governance matters.
Ms. Rosato has experience representing both US and non-US companies in a variety of industries, including life sciences, private equity, healthcare, consumer products, and financial services.
Ms. Rosato attended Washington University School of Law, where she served as the Associate Managing Editor of the Washington University Global Studies Law Review and received the Don Sommers Award in Professional Responsibility.
- BrightSpring Health Services (formerly ResCare), an Onex portfolio company and the leading provider of comprehensive home and community-based health services to complex populations in need of specialized care, in its sale to affiliates of KKR.
- Pfizer in its joint creation of Cerevel Therapeutics, a new biopharmaceutical company focused on developing drug candidates to treat central nervous system disorders, with Bain Capital. Pfizer contributed a portfolio of pre-commercial neuroscience assets to Cerevel and retained a 25% equity position, while Bain Capital's affiliated funds committed $350 million with the ability to provide additional capital if needed.
- American Securities in its sale of portfolio company SeaStar Solutions, a global provider of technology and system integration for the marine industry, to the Dometic Group for $875 million.
- J.W. Childs Equity Partners in its acquisition of EbLens, a footwear, apparel and accessories retailer from KarpReilly.
- American Securities in its acquisition of Mortgage Contracting Services, a leading national provider of outsourced solutions for mortgage services across the mortgage cycle.
- Global pharmaceutical company in connection with a US co-promotion arrangement with a pharmaceutical company having expertise in neurological conditions.
- Pfizer in its acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics, a biotechnology company focused on developing gene therapies for the treatment of patients with certain rare diseases related to neuromuscular conditions and those affecting the central nervous system.
- Private equity investment management team in connection with the negotiation and spinout of the private equity funds business from a publicly traded investment bank; and negotiation and documentation of related management services agreements with, and regulatory compliance obligations of, the newly formed investment manager and the legacy employer.
- Pfizer in a worldwide licensing agreement with OPKO Health, granting Pfizer exclusive rights to develop and commercialize OPKO's long-acting human growth hormone (hGH-CTP) for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in adults and children, for an upfront payment of $295 million with up to $275 million of contingent milestone payments plus undisclosed royalties.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, 2014, cum laude
- BA, Boston College, 2011, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York