Danielle Rosato focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, licensing and collaboration agreements, and securities offerings. Ms. Rosato attended Washington University School of Law, where she served as the Associate Managing Editor of the Washington University Global Studies Law Review and received the Don Sommers Award in Professional Responsibility. She completed her undergraduate degree at Boston College, where she studied International Studies and Ancient Civilizations.
- Pfizer Inc. in its joint creation of Cerevel Therapeutics, LLC, a new biopharmaceutical company focused on developing drug candidates to treat central nervous system disorders, with Bain Capital, LP. Pfizer is contributing a portfolio of pre-commercial neuroscience assets to Cerevel and will retain a 25% equity position in the company, while Bain Capital’s affiliated funds have committed $350 million with the ability to provide additional capital if needed.
- American Securities in its sale of portfolio company SeaStar Solutions, a global provider of technology and system integration for the marine industry, to Dometic Group for $875 million.
- J.W. Childs Equity Partners in its acquisition of EbLens, a footwear, apparel and accessories retailer from KarpReilly, LLC.
- American Securities in its acquisition of Mortgage Contracting Services, a leading national provider of outsourced solutions for mortgage services across the mortgage cycle.
- Global pharmaceutical company in connection with a US co-promotion arrangement with a pharmaceutical company having expertise in neurological conditions.
- Pfizer Inc. in its acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics Inc., a biotechnology company focused on developing gene therapies for the treatment of patients with certain rare diseases.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in a $500 million indirect investment and 25% acquisition of Jefferies LoanCore and the formation of a new $1 billion mortgage lending platform in the form of a joint venture REIT, together with GIC and LoanCore Capital.
- Private equity investment management team in connection with the negotiation and spinout of the private equity funds business from a publicly traded investment bank; and negotiation and documentation of related management services agreements with, and regulatory compliance obligations of, the newly formed investment manager and the legacy employer.
- Pfizer Inc. in a worldwide licensing agreement with OPKO Health Inc., granting Pfizer exclusive rights to develop and commercialize OPKO's long-acting human growth hormone (hGH-CTP) for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in adults and children, for an upfront payment of $295 million with up to $275 million of contingent milestone payments plus undisclosed royalties.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, 2014, cum laude
- BA, Boston College, 2011, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York