Katie Rosenberg's practice focuses on antitrust, complex commercial, and general litigation, as well as labor and employment matters, for clients across a broad spectrum of industries. She serves as co-chair of the firm's Name Change Project, in partnership with the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund, which assists transgender clients in securing name changes. She also maintains an active pro bono practice, including advising non-profit organizations on labor, employment, and general commercial issues, representing disabled students in pursuit of appropriate education access, and working with the National Parks Conservation Association to undertake conservation efforts to protect our National Parks.
Ms. Rosenberg graduated from Fordham University School of Law, where she served as Managing Editor of the Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal and the Editor-in-Chief of the Fordham Sports Law Forum. During law school, she worked as a summer law clerk for the Honorable Cheryl L. Pollak in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Before attending law school, she taught sixth grade in Newark, New Jersey as a Teach for America corps member.
- Generic pharmaceuticals manufacturer in defense of direct and indirect purchaser class actions and actions by state Attorneys General in a consolidated multi-district litigation, in which plaintiffs allege that the company conspired with several other generic drug makers to increase prices of a number of different generic drugs, creams, lotions and ointments. (US District Court, E.D. Pa).
- Japanese bank in defense of class actions asserting antitrust, securities, and common law claims based on the setting of Yen LIBOR and Euroyen TIBOR. (US District Court, S.D.N.Y.)
- Major telecommunications provider in litigation arising out of contract and statute-based claims involving employment and intellectual property disputes.
- Commercial real estate lender in ongoing commercial and employment matters.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Sociology & Political Science, University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, 2011, cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, The Honorable Cheryl L. Pollak