Andrew Ross focuses on complex corporate matters, including private equity-backed transactions, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital transactions, joint ventures, and corporate group restructurings. He acts for private equity houses, entrepreneurs, management teams, and corporates.
- Bregal Capital LLP and EMK Capital LLP on the sale of the QA Group, an IT training company, to CVC Capital Partners. Selected by Real Deals as the 2018 winner of the UK Mid-Cap Deal of the Year and Grand Prix Deal of the Year.
- EMK Capital LLP on the purchase of the Luminati business of Hola Networks Ltd.
- Bregal Capital LLP and Motion Equity Partners on the disposal of Morrison Utility Services to First Reserve.
- Bregal Capital LLP on the sale of The Danwood Group Limited to Equistone Partners-backed Apogee Corporation Limited.
- Leading mid-market private equity house on its secondary buy-out of a waste management business.
- Acuity Investments LLP on the acquisition from Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc of its outsourcing and consulting businesses.
- Bluebird Capital on the sale of Spacemaker, a self-storage business, to a subsidiary of Safestore Holdings plc.
- Private equity portfolio company on its disposal of a US business division.
Private Equity: Transactions (2018-2019)
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2009
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Westminster, 2004
- BA, The American University of Paris, 2003
- England and Wales