Vernon Ross counsels communications and technology clients on FCC policy and regulatory issues including competition, privacy, and data security. Mr. Ross' experience includes representing AT&T in various matters before federal government agencies. Mr. Ross graduated, cum laude, from Howard University School of Law. During law school, Mr. Ross interned in the Office of Chairman Tom Wheeler and the International Bureau of the Federal Communications Commission. Additionally, he was a law clerk at CTIA, a wireless trade association. Prior to law school, Mr. Ross worked at Verizon Wireless in various roles including as a Regulatory Engineer providing regulatory expertise for cellular site network maintenance and build-outs.
- AT&T Inc. in its successful $85.4 billion stock-and-cash acquisition of Time Warner Inc. After a second request and the first vertical merger trial/appeal in decades, the transaction was approved with no finding of liability.
- JD, Howard University School of Law, 2017, cum laude
- MPP, Planning and Economic Development , Georgia State University, 2012
- BA, International Studies, Morehouse College, 2008, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Member, Federal Communications Bar