David Russell's work primarily focuses on white-collar defense. He also regularly writes on matters of criminal and administrative law, and his work can be seen in numerous law reviews and blogs. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Russell clerked for the Honorable Thomas L. Parker of the Western District of Tennessee. He graduated from Cornell Law School and served on the senior boards of the Cornell Journal of Law & Public Policy and Moot Court team.
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2017
- BA, University of Iowa, 2009
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Western District of Tennessee, The Honorable Thomas L. Parker