Stephen Ryck represents clients in a variety of litigation matters and has experience in complex commercial litigation in both state and federal courts. His representation of corporate clients is enhanced by his diverse background in transactional matters, which includes prior experience advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, and venture capital financings. He also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Mr. Ryck previously clerked for the Honorable Frank P. Geraci, Jr. of the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. He graduated summa cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Syracuse Law Review and was selected to the Order of the Coif upon graduation.
- JD, Syracuse University College of Law, 2016, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- BM, Music Industry, Syracuse University, 2012, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court, Western District of New York
- US District Court, Northern District of New York
- US District Court, Western District of New York, The Honorable Frank P. Geraci, Jr.