Maurice Sayeh has experience in multiple areas and phases of litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sayeh served as a law clerk to the Honorable James B. Clark, III of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
A graduate of St. John's University School of Law, Mr. Sayeh was a member of the Polestino Trial Advocacy Institute (P-TAI) and an Articles and Notes Editor for the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review. In addition, Mr. Sayeh served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Eduardo Pardó (Ret.) of the New York County Supreme Court, Criminal Term, as a legal extern for the United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, and as a student attorney for the Queens County District Attorney's Office.
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2017
- BS, Public Relations, St. John's University, 2012
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey, The Honorable James B. Clark, III
- Mentor, NJ LEEP (New Jersey Law and Education and Empowerment Program)
- Volunteer, Young Debaters Program
- Mentor, Ronald H. Brown Prep Program