Maurice Sayeh is a versatile litigator with experience in multiple phases of litigation.
Mr. Sayeh has experience in commercial, life science and healthcare, and white collar defense litigation, notably False Claims Act and antitrust matters.
A graduate of St. John's University School of Law, Mr. Sayeh was a member of the Polestino Trial Advocacy Institute and an Articles and Notes Editor for the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review. In addition, Mr. Sayeh served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Eduardo Pardó (Ret.) of the New York County Supreme Court, Criminal Term, as a legal extern for the United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, and as a student attorney for the Queens County District Attorney's Office.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sayeh served as a law clerk to the Honorable James B. Clark, III of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2017
- BS, Public Relations, St. John's University, 2012
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey, The Honorable James B. Clark, III
- Mentor, NJ LEEP (New Jersey Law and Education and Empowerment Program)
- Volunteer, Young Debaters Program
- Mentor, Ronald H. Brown Prep Program