Kyle Schneider is a litigator in the firm's Intellectual Property and Media & Entertainment practices, with a focus on assisting clients in the entertainment, news, and technology industries navigate copyright, trademark, defamation, right of publicity, and First Amendment litigation and short-term crises. He also has experience addressing the antitrust implications of intellectual property development and monetization.
In addition, Mr. Schneider has advised production companies, financial institutions, and private equity clients regarding various aspects of the production, financing, and distribution of film and television projects in both New York and California.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2015, cum laude
- BA, Concordia University, 2012, with great distinction
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, District of Connecticut, The Honorable Stefan R. Underhill
- Member, Media Law Resource Center Defense Counsel Section, Media Copyright and Trademark Committee and Next Generation Committee