Willys H. Schneider has a broad-based practice, covering tax issues relating to mergers and acquisitions; structured finance and securitization, including REMICs; formation and operation of REITs, partnerships, and limited liability companies; formation of private equity funds; and cross-border transactions. Ms. Schneider also advises a number of charitable and other tax exempt institutions.
Ms. Schneider attended Columbia Law School, where she was an Articles Editor for the Columbia Law Review and a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
Ms. Schneider is proficient in French and German.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 1977, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- AB, Princeton University, 1974, cum laude
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York, The Honorable Jack B. Weinstein
- Member, Board of Directors International Tax Institute and Poets & Writers
- Member, Executive Committee, Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association