Marianna Shelenkova's practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, particularly on public and private securities offerings, representing both issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, private placements and sovereign debt offerings. She also regularly advises clients on a broad range of general corporate law, corporate governance and Securities and Exchange Commission compliance matters, including assisting public companies in the preparation of their periodic securities law filings.
- Cyrus Capital Partners L.P., as a selling stockholder in connection with Virgin America Inc.'s initial public offering of US$300,000,000 on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- VimpelCom Holdings B.V., a multi-national telecommunications company, in its offering of US$600,000,000 5.20% notes, US$1,000,000,000 5.95% notes and RUB 12,000,000,000 9.00% notes in a Rule 144A/Regulation S private placement.
- Memorial Resource Development Corporation, in its private issuance of US$600,000,000 5.875% senior notes.
- Barclays Bank in the issuance by the Republic of Turkey of US$1,000,000,000 6.25% notes and HSBC Bank PLC in the issuance of US$1,500,000,000 6.25% notes.
- Multiple lead managers in the issuance by the Republic of Latvia of US$1,000,000,000 5.25% notes.
- Merck & Co. in the US$8.5 billion financing associated with its US$41 billion merger with Schering-Plough.
- JD, Northeastern University School of Law, 2008
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 2001
- New York
Member, American Bar Association