Sarah Sigurdson's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, class actions, and internal investigations. Ms. Sigurdson also has extensive experience with e-discovery matters and maintains a diverse pro bono practice, including cases involving reproductive rights, adoptions, and the death penalty.
Ms. Sigurdson previously served as a Special Assistant Attorney General with the District of Columbia office of the Attorney General.
Ms. Sigurdson graduated cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center, where she was a member of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal. She also participated in the Center for Applied Legal Studies, served as Co-Chair of the Equal Justice Foundation, and was a member of the Faculty Appointments Committee.
Criminal Justice, Volume 29, No. 4, a publication of The American Bar Association
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2004, cum laude
- AB, Dartmouth College, 2001, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- US District Court, District of Columbia