Norman Sinel is a retired partner who has broad experience in the area of telecommunications sector. He represented several significant telecommunications clients in connection with various regulatory issues relating to their major acquisitions. Mr. Sinel is a former head of the Telecommunications practice group at the firm.
- LLB, Stanford Law School, 1966
- BA, Yale University, 1963
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Northern District of California, The Honorable Stanley A. Weigel
- Director, Washington Chamber Symphony
- Director, National Philharmonic