Alex Sinha's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and arbitration. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sinha served as a law clerk to the Honorable Carol Bagley Amon of the Eastern District of New York.
Mr. Sinha received his JD from New York University School of Law, cum laude, where he was an Articles Editor for the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics and an Institute for International Law and Justice Scholar. Prior to clerking, Mr. Sinha was an Aryeh Neier Fellow at Human Rights Watch and the ACLU, where he conducted research, advocacy, and litigation related to US national security issues (particularly surveillance and torture). He received his PhD in philosophy from the University of Toronto and his BA from New York University.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2013, cum laude, Institute for International Law & Justice Scholar
- PhD, Philosophy, University of Toronto, 2011
- BA, Philosophy & Religious Studies, New York University, 2005, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York, The Honorable Carol Bagley Amon
- Member, New York City Bar Association, International Human Rights Committee