Shay Soltani represents domestic and foreign clients in a variety of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and securities offerings. Ms. Soltani also has experience in corporate governance and disclosure issues, including the preparation of proxy statements and periodic reports for public companies; stock exchange-compliance matters; the drafting of corporate charters and codes of conduct; and other general corporate work.
- Global pharmaceutical company in connection with an option, investment and collaboration deal with a European biotechnology company focused on gene therapy.
- The Institute for Integrative Nutrition in connection with a significant investment by Norwest Equity Partners.
- Lonza, a Switzerland-based pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients supplier, in the strategic acquisition of California-based InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc., a portfolio company of Kainos Capital, for up to $300 million.
- J.W. Childs Equity Partners in its acquisition of EbLens, a footwear, apparel and accessories retailer from KarpReilly, LLC.
- Onex Corporation in the sale of USI Insurance Services to an affiliate of KKR & Co. L.P. and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec for an enterprise value of $4.3 billion.
- Charles B. Wang in his two-stage sale of a controlling interest in the New York Islanders Hockey Club to an investor group led by Scott Malkin and Jon Ledecky.
- J.W. Childs Equity Partners in an investment in Comoto Holdings Inc., a holding company housing its portfolio company Cycle Gear Inc. and Revzilla Motorsports LLC, two of the nation's leading retailers of apparel, accessories and parts for motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Ultra Electronics in its strategic acquisition of the Electronic Products Division of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions for $265 million.
- Hostway a technology infrastructure and hosting company, in that company's sale to CT-based private investment firm Littlejohn & Co, LLC.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2012
- BA, History and Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia, 2007
- New York