David Soofian is a senior associate and electrical engineer with experience representing high-tech clients in the software, cloud services, networking, hardware, finance ("FinTech"), pharmaceutical, automotive and aviation fields.
Mr. Soofian advises and represents clients on a wide range of issues, including: aligning their legal strategy with their business objectives; developing Intellectual Property portfolios; non-disclosure agreements; technology licenses; freedom-to-operate; investigating and analyzing the strength of allegations made against clients; representing clients in post-grant Intellectual Property proceedings, litigations and appeals; due diligence in mergers or acquisition; and employment matters.
- JD, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2009
- BA, Yeshiva University, 2005
- BS, Columbia University, 2004
- New York
- US District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit