Deidrie Stone advises domestic and international clients in connection with a broad range of financing and capital markets matters. She has broad experience in the representation of agents, lenders, and borrowers in virtually all types of credit facilities, including the negotiation, structuring, and documentation of single lender, syndicated, secured, unsecured, senior and asset-based facilities. Ms. Stone has significant experience in Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Ms. Stone frequently represents domestic and foreign issuers and underwriters in securities offerings and other capital-raising transactions, as well as securities law compliance. Her practice includes the representation of foreign and multinational financial institutions as borrowers and underwriters in connection with US and international capital markets offerings and private placements.
Ms. Stone earned her JD from New York University School of Law. She earned her MBA from Stern School of Business. She received a Bachelor of Commerce with distinction from the University of Toronto.
- The Republic of Turkey in multiple capital markets transactions including SEC registered and Sukuk structured offerings, valued in excess of US$15 billion.
- JP Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as underwriters in connection with multiple issuances by The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan guaranteed by the US Government.
- The Republic of Tunisia in connection with multiple capital market issuances guaranteed by the US Government.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2009, Jacobson J.D. Scholar
- MBA, New York University Stern School of Business, 2009
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto, 2005, with distinction
- New York