Thomas Szivos is currently on a leave of absence from the firm on a commercial secondment.
Mr. Szivos is a litigation associate with a practice concentration on life sciences and mass torts. He has represented several major pharmaceutical companies in multiple areas of litigation, including products liability, intellectual property, and complex commercial disputes.
Mr. Szivos is experienced in multiple aspects of litigation including fact and expert discovery, motion practice, trial, appeals, mediation, and settlement. He also has extensive experience in coordinating and managing electronic discovery in complex litigations. Beyond life sciences, Mr. Szivos has represented a variety of industries, including consumer products, telecommunications, and insurance.
In his pro bono practice, Mr. Szivos has assisted low-income clients in appellate litigation. He also represented workers in labor trafficking litigation in one of the largest illegal labor trafficking cases ever brought in the United States.
- JD, Boston University School of Law, 2010, cum laude, Managing Editor, American Journal of Law and Medicine
- MA, Temple University, 2006
- BA, St. Joseph's University, 2000
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit