Thomas Szivos focuses on general commercial litigation, with experience in product liability, securities litigation, intellectual property and internal investigations. He is proficient in managing electronic discovery in mass torts, intellectual property and general commercial litigations, and has experience in all stages of litigation including expert discovery, motion practice, trial, and appeals. Mr. Szivos represents clients in a variety of industries, including pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and insurance.
In his pro bono practice, Mr. Szivos assists low-income clients in appellate litigation. He also represents workers in labor trafficking litigation in one of the largest illegal labor trafficking cases ever brought in the United States.
- JD, Boston University School of Law, 2010, cum laude, Managing Editor, American Journal of Law and Medicine
- MA, Philosophy, Temple University, 2006
- BA, Philosophy/English Literature, St. Joseph's University, 2000
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit