Andrew Talbot’s practice encompasses a wide array of complex antitrust litigations and investigations, advising clients across a range of industries and advocating before a variety of courts and enforcement agencies. Mr. Talbot also has experience representing clients in white collar criminal defense and investigation matters outside the antitrust context, and he maintains an active pro bono practice.
Mr. Talbot graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2018, where he served on the Editorial Board of the Virginia Law Review. Also during law school, Mr. Talbot worked as a Prosecution Clinic Student Attorney at the Commonwealth Attorney's Office in Charlottesville, Virginia. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia.
- Global payment card company in federal antitrust multidistrict litigation challenging interchange fees and other practices under the Sherman Act and state statutes.
- Global payment card company in federal antitrust class action litigation challenging implementation of EMV under the Sherman Act and state statutes.
- Global payment card company in federal antitrust litigation based on debit monopolization claims brought by competing debit network.
- Company in ongoing DOJ investigation of criminal failure to report product safety issues.
- Witnesses subpoenaed in connection with high-profile investigations by The United States House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol and the Special Counsel’s Office.
- Individual executive in SEC investigation of public company involving audit and accounting issues.
- Infrastructure consulting firm in ongoing intervened qui tam False Claims litigation.
- Individual plaintiff in Eighth Amendment challenge concerning use of patrol canines in state prison.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2018, Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2015, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, The Honorable T.S. Ellis III