Andrew Talbot's practice encompasses a wide array of white collar defense, investigations, and complex antitrust litigation matters. His work includes advising clients across a range of established industries, including financial services and life sciences, and representing clients before a variety of courts and administrative agencies. Mr. Talbot also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Mr. Talbot graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2018, where he served on the Editorial Board of the Virginia Law Review. Also during law school, Mr. Talbot worked as a Prosecution Clinic Student Attorney at the Commonwealth Attorney's Office in Charlottesville, Virginia. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2018, Order of the Coif
- BA, University of Virginia, 2015, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- US District Court, Western District of Virginia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, The Honorable T.S. Ellis III