Mr. Troch's practice focuses on all aspects of Belgian and European (EU) competition law, with particular emphasis on merger control proceedings, abuse of dominance, cartel matters and state aid.
Mr. Troch joined the the firms Brussels team in 2016. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Troch worked in another leading international competition law firm in Brussels.
In addition, Mr. Troch is currently connected to the Liège Competition and Innovation Institute (LCII) and the University of Leuven (KUL) as an academic researcher and teaching assistant in EU competition law.
- SABIC in obtaining worldwide merger clearances for the creation of a joint venture with Exxon-Mobil to build and operate a multi-billion dollar petrochemical plant producing ethylene and ethylene derivatives.
- Komatsu Ltd. in international merger filings regarding its $2.9 billion agreement to acquire mining equipment company, Joy Global.
- Boston Scientific Corporation in its $435 million acquisition of Symetis, a Swiss structural heart company focused on minimally invasive transcatheter aortic valve implantation devices.
- LLM, University of Liège (ULg), Liege Competition and Innovation Institute (LCII), 2015, magna cum laude
- Master of Laws, University of Leuven (KUL), Belgium, 2014, cum laude
- Brussels, Belgium