Jaba Tsitsuashvili's practice focuses on complex litigation in state and federal courts. He has experience drafting pre-trial, trial, and dispositive motions for a major consumer products company, a major healthcare provider, and a leading biotechnology company.
Mr. Tsitsaushvili maintains an active pro bono practice, including immigration, prisoner's rights and disability litigation and child adoption proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Tsitsuashvili interned for the Honorable John G. Koeltl of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and for the Department of Justice--Civil Division in the Southern District of New York. Mr. Tsitsuashvili graduated from New York University School of Law, where he served as the Senior Notes Editor for the NYU Journal of Law and Liberty; worked as a research assistant at NYU's Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy; and conducted a constitutional and criminal law mock trial program for high school students with the High School Law Institute.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2015
- BA, Political Science, University of California, San Diego, 2010, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California