Jamen Tyler's practice comprises a wide variety of corporate, regulatory, and environmental matters, including corporate compliance and internal investigations, corporate structure and governance, private equity investments, and environmental litigation and regulatory compliance.
Ms. Tyler graduated, cum laude, from The University of Michigan Law School, where she was Editor-in-Chief of the Michigan Journal of Environmental & Administrative Law, and student attorney with the Community and Economic Development Clinic.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Tyler clerked for the Honorable Allison H. Eid of the Colorado Supreme Court.
- Resolute Energy Corporation in connection with issuance of $125 million of 8.50% Senior Notes due 2020.
- Resolute Energy Corporation in connection with corporate governance and disclosure matters.
- Advising a middle-market private equity firm in divestiture of Internet of things business.
- Private investors in connection with note and stock purchase agreement.
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2014
- BA, International Studies and German, Johns Hopkins University, 2008, with honors
- US District Court, District of Colorado
- Supreme Court of Colorado, The Honorable Allison H. Eid