Silvia Valverde has extensive experience advising life sciences companies on EU and UK pharmaceutical legislation covering a broad range of issues that arise throughout the life cycle of the product, including research, manufacturing, licensing, supply, and promotion. Ms. Valverde combines her pharma regulatory experience with her practice on compliance and enforcement matters to assist life sciences companies in conducting internal investigations, and developing and implementing global and regional compliance programmes, including risk assessments, remediation plans, enhancement of policies, and training.
Ms. Valverde's dual experience in pharmaceutical regulatory and compliance, and her secondments in-house to multi-national pharmaceutical clients in both areas, gives her a practical perspective when advising on complex cross-border issues. She is used to working in liaison with legal, regulatory, compliance, and business teams in a large number of markets.
- Seconded to a multi-national pharmaceutical company to implement remedial measures following negative outcomes from an audit, and to revise and complete its European compliance program and its corporate structure for compliance.
- Seconded to a multi-national pharmaceutical company to roll out their updated compliance program in Europe, Asia and Middle East.
- Major multi-national companies conducting numerous internal investigations concerning non-compliance by the companies, business partners and third party vendors with pharmaceutical legislation and anti-bribery legislation.
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test, BPP Law School, London
- LLM, European Community Law, University of Brussels (ULB)
- Erasmus Program Scholarship, International and European Law, University of Poitiers
- BA, Law, University of Granada
- England and Wales