Rachel Vranich focuses her practice on real estate, complex estate planning, and general corporate matters. Across these areas, she represents both corporate clients and high net worth individuals.
Ms. Vranich has experience in a wide range of real estate transactions, including commercial and residential acquisitions and dispositions, financing, leasing, and construction and other service contracts. Her trusts and estates practice focuses on the design, preparation, and implementation of estate plans for large estates. She also has experience with estate administration, business succession planning, and the formation and representation of tax-exempt entities. In addition, she maintains a general corporate practice, representing both private and public companies with a focus on corporate reorganization and state licensing.
In her pro bono practice, Ms. Vranich represents a number of nonprofit organizations with their entity formation and general corporate needs.
- Fortune 500 company in sale of 24-acre Superfund site located in Silicon Valley including R&D buildings and undeveloped land.
- The Wine Group LLC in acquisition of Benziger Winery in Sonoma County.
- Developer in sale and joint venture of an artisanal food public market located in Napa, California.
- Publicly traded financial services company in leasing matters and negotiation of service contracts.
- Property investor in the acquisition, financing, and leasing of a shopping center located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2013, Order of the Coif
- BA, Williams College, 2005, magna cum laude