Victoria Wallace counsels healthcare providers, early-stage and established pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, medical technology companies, clinical laboratories, and professional societies on healthcare regulatory law and federal and state pharmaceutical laws. She advises clients on healthcare and medical device considerations associated with mobile medical technology, telehealth, and other smart health innovations. Her regulatory practice focuses on coverage, coding and reimbursement counseling, building compliance policies and programs, regulatory and legislative initiatives affecting the healthcare industry, healthcare fraud and abuse regulation and enforcement, federal and state pharmaceutical regulations, and Medicare and Medicaid regulations and policies. Ms. Wallace’s transactional practice focuses on advising clients on the regulatory, structuring and business considerations in healthcare business transactions and contractual arrangements.
- FORTUNE 500 and startup technology, telecommunications, and device manufacturers on integrated healthcare IT devices, wireless-enabled medical devices, mobile medical apps, and disease management software.
- Healthcare providers on Medicare and Medicaid quality payment programs, including the EHR Incentive Program, PQRS, and MACRA legislation.
- Various pharmaceutical and medical device clients on obtaining coding, coverage and reimbursement for their products and services.
- Industry clients with strategic legal counsel on various business transactions and contractual arrangements for compliance with the Stark Law, the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute, and other federal and state fraud and abuse laws.
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device companies in conducting due diligence evaluations and analyses of FDA and healthcare regulatory issues relating to mergers and acquisitions.
- New and established healthcare entities and clinical laboratories in structuring compliance policies and programs.
- JD, Syracuse University College of Law, 2014,
summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- MPA, Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, 2014
- BFA, New York University, 2011
- District of Columbia