Brianna Walsh's practice focuses on general and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Walsh was in private practice at an appellate litigation firm, where she was dedicated to writing appeals and substantive motions, and appearing for oral argument before the appellate and state courts.
Ms. Walsh graduated from St. John's University School of Law where she served as a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review. Additionally, Ms. Walsh served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Joanna Seybert of the United State District Court for the Eastern District of New York, the Honorable James M. Catterson of the First Judicial Department of the New York State Supreme Court, the Honorable Lawrence K. Marks of the Commercial Division of the New York State Supreme Court, and the Honorable William J. Condon of the New York State Supreme Court.
- JD, St. John's University School of Law, 2016, Dean's List
- BA, Political Science, University of Central Florida, 2013, magna cum laude
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York