Alexis Wanzenberg represents public and private companies on a broad range of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation and governance, private equity investments and divestments, and SEC reporting and compliance.
- Taseko Mines Limited in its $400 million offering of 7% Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. in its acquisition of Alliant Capital, Ltd. and its affiliates, Alliant Strategic Investments and ADC Communities, in a transaction valued at approximately $744 million.
- SLANG Worldwide Inc. in its acquisition of High Fidelity, Inc.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2015
- BA, Psychology, Columbia University, 2009
- New York