Cameron Weil represents private equity funds and financial institutions on both the equity and debt side of real estate transactions. Mr. Weil represents developers and institutional investors in the acquisition, sale, development, and financing of hospitality and lodging properties. He advises domestic and international investment banks, institutional lenders, non-bank lenders, and private equity funds in the origination and restructuring of commercial real estate mortgage and mezzanine loans, as well as representing loan sellers and buyers in secondary market transactions, including securitizations and repurchase facilities.
- Real estate development firm in connection with the acquisition and financing of a major hotel in Dallas, Texas.
- Two private equity groups in connection with the $300 million mortgage and mezzanine financing of a hotel in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan.
- Major investment bank as lender in a $292 million mortgage and mezzanine loan for the acquisition of a portfolio of industrial properties across the United States.
- LLM, International Business, New York University School of Law, 2014
- JD, Certificate in Real Estate Law, Brooklyn Law School, 2013, cum laude
- BA, Boston University, 2010, cum laude
- New York