Danielle M. Weiner advises individuals and families on the preservation, transfer and management of wealth, charitable giving, and business succession planning. Ms. Weiner also focuses on tax-exempt organizations, cross-border asset protection, tax compliance, and reporting matters. She is admitted to the New York State Bar and Massachusetts Bar.
Ms. Weiner received her LLM in Taxation from New York University School of Law. She received her JD from The George Washington University Law School, where she was a Burns Merit Scholar, a member of the Mock Trial Board, and a Legal Writing Fellow.
- LLM, Taxation, New York University School of Law
- JD, The George Washington University Law School
- BA, Washington University in St. Louis, magna cum laude
- New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners