Graham White focuses on complex civil matters before appellate courts, including the US Supreme Court. Mr. White has helped brief numerous cases involving novel questions of statutory and constitutional interpretation. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk to a judge on the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, and to a judge on the US District Court for the District of Columbia.
Mr. White received his Juris Doctor from Yale Law School, where he was an Editor of the Yale Law Journal and a Semifinalist in Yale's internal moot court competition. He received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania. Before law school, Mr. White served as a White House intern.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2016
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 2013, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit, The Honorable Cornelia T.L. Pillard
- US District Court, District of Columbia, The Honorable Christopher R. Cooper