Tara Williamson’s practice focuses on government investigations and complex civil litigation. Her experience includes representing companies and individual executives in SEC and DOJ investigations, including securities fraud investigations and FCPA investigations.
Ms. Williamson also has experience representing clients in connection with products liability and mass tort actions, class actions, and patent and copyright infringement actions.
Individual executive in SEC investigation of public company involving audit and accounting issues.
Individual executive in FCPA investigation of public company by SEC and DOJ.
Accounting firm in SEC investigation involving audit and accounting issues.
Consumer products company in numerous products liability actions.
Insurance company in breach of contract action by large public company.
Mining company in international environmental action regarding spillage of mining tailings.
Deaf civil detainee in action for access to deaf communication technologies.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
- BA, University of Maryland at College Park, 2007, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Maryland
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas