Sofia Wilson is a litigator and regulatory lawyer in the Life Sciences practice group. She advises a broad range of clients, including pharmaceutical and medical device companies on the interpretation of the applicable UK and EU law and in relation to regulatory matters. She also works with clients on civil, public and administrative litigation matters before the UK and EU Courts. Ms. Wilson advises companies on the applicable ABPI Code of Practice and the ABHI Code of Business Practice. She also advises on the regulation and legal status of borderline products, including foods and cosmetics.
Ms. Wilson serves as Chair of the Foreign-Trained Attorneys Abroad subcommittee of the Hispanic National Bar Association. The aim of this subcommittee is to further the international reach of the HNBA by connecting Hispanics in countries outside of the United States with those in the United States and worldwide, thereby establishing a global network among Hispanic lawyers in furtherance of the HNBA's mission.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Wilson trained and qualified at an international law firm in London.
- A social enterprise using clean energy and smartphone technology to lift people out of poverty by reviewing their governance documents and advising them on the transfer and issue of shares to alter the shareholding structure of their holding company.
- A Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) project by interviewing a witness and drafting a witness statement based on these discussions with the witness in support of an application for leave to remain and its supporting fee waiver application.
- LL.B., BPP Law School, 2019
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2019
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2018
- B.A., University of Nottingham, 2015, honors
- England and Wales
- Chair, Foreign-Trained Attorneys Abroad Subcommittee, Hispanic National Bar Association