Reginald Charles Young focuses his practice on investment management related matters, including formation, compliance, and transactional matters with respect to real estate, hedge, venture, private equity, and impact investment funds. He also represents advisory firms and financial institutions on matters associated with their investment management and related operations. In addition, Mr. Young works with investors on structuring and negotiating potential investments in private funds, separate accounts, joint ventures, real estate partnerships, and other investment vehicles.
Mr. Young’s experience includes preparing fund offering documents, advisory firm operating agreements and side letters. He also provides advice in connection with SEC examinations of registered advisers and other Advisers Act issues, and reviews fund offering documents for institutional investors.
- Real Estate Fund Restructuring to accommodate the management of legacy assets.
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Fund to prepare offering documents.
- Addition of ESG/Impact Investing Capabilities to existing open-ended fund.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2017
- BA, Legal Studies, Scandinavian Studies, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2013, Phi Beta Kappa